May 2008 bring you all that you want it to bring.
We don't really drink so I have no hangover to contend with, that's a good start.
I'm supposed to say something profound now aren't I? List some resolutions? I never really want to say as I just feel worse for breaking them, lol.
I do want to get fit though, try not to sweat the small stuff so much and hope our family time can improve (help Jack with his behaviour) so that we can have more fun. We need to be a bit silly more often and embrace and enjoy LIFE! We only get one chance and I don't like to have regrets.
If I can figure out where to put it, I'll be getting my treadmill back from my brother's house in the next few days and the first *me* thing that I'm going to do is the free online photography course I've had bookmarked for ages, just never had the "time" to do it. Well, I'm going to make time :). I should probably Google for a more up to date one as it's a few years old, but I'm sure the principles are the same.
Happy New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hope your New Year finds you as fit as you want to be! You can add me if you want ;)
Post a Comment