Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Katie's first day pictures

I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of some of them, I didn't check them properly as I was in a hurry.

Here she was on her first ever day of playgroup. This is her new camera face!


I quickly stood her outside before we went to get more light, do you think she was cold?


And on her first day without me. Again, her "smile!!!!!!" face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie looks very happy about her first day of school. Cute pictures. Beautiful blue eyes. Stunning.

She does look a litle cold in the one piccie, but a Mom's gotta do, what a Mom's gotta do, to get a great shot. ;-)

~Lisa

Sara said...

Gorgeous! I can't believe how grown up she looks. What happened to our little babies?

I hope you can sort out Jack's behaviour. I can only imagine how frustrating it would be to never catch a break.

Julia said...

those pictures are great! she is so beautiful :)