After 7 years (next month), I'm still learning about my husband. I just discovered that he does not dunk his biscuits (cookies) in his tea. How did I not realise that before? He takes sugar in his tea so says he doesn't dunk/eat the biscuit before he drinks as he then can't taste the sugar. I take no sugar so I can't tell any difference either way.
We drink LOTS of tea. I've never consciously thought about it before, but it baffles me that I hadn't noticed he never actually dunks, like I do.
Does this happen to anyone? Been with someone for a long time and just realised something? If so, share some of your findings with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I don't think I've had any real surprises with Dave after 11 years. I'm sure he's had plenty with me though ;)
Post a Comment