Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Houston, we have...

poop!!! OMG. It is the first time she has ever done that, thankfully in her potty. And she went all by herself. Yay.

Having said that, OMG indeed. Internally, I was like "disgusting, I'm going to have to clean this!", whilst acting delirious with her to praise and encourage her. I think if she gets more control we're going to have to move to the toilet, lol!

Motherhood :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That's great!!! Gross, but GREAT!!

Candy said...

Yay, Katie! WTG! And I often think of cleaning up feces in Ryan's little toilet and think I will be going full force on the big one. haha

Anonymous said...

Wow, Katie's doing a fabulous job with the potty training !

~Lisa

Ida said...

WTG big girl that is awesome news.

DomandGabesmom said...

Congrats Katie!! I know what you mean by gross, I dread this but it's inevitable.