And Jack's hair. Shorter than I wanted, but he fought me too much. Excuse the rash on his face, he always gets like this at winter no matter what I do. Him having his hand in his mouth 24/7 doesn't help!!! We've seriously had to splint his arm so he can't bend it to get his hand in, it's that bad. As ever, click on any pic to enlarge to see those beautiful blue eyes :)
Tuesday, 8 January 2008
Snow pics
Like I said, very lame, but we don't get it very often. Not like when I was a kid when you used to get proper deep snow. It just seems to be a fluttering when it happens these days.



And Jack's hair. Shorter than I wanted, but he fought me too much. Excuse the rash on his face, he always gets like this at winter no matter what I do. Him having his hand in his mouth 24/7 doesn't help!!! We've seriously had to splint his arm so he can't bend it to get his hand in, it's that bad. As ever, click on any pic to enlarge to see those beautiful blue eyes :)




And Jack's hair. Shorter than I wanted, but he fought me too much. Excuse the rash on his face, he always gets like this at winter no matter what I do. Him having his hand in his mouth 24/7 doesn't help!!! We've seriously had to splint his arm so he can't bend it to get his hand in, it's that bad. As ever, click on any pic to enlarge to see those beautiful blue eyes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Seriously your kids are gorgeous. I can't believe how much Ben and Katie look alike. Jack is just too cute for words!
They do, don't they. Tony keeps saying if Ben has any of Katie's temperance when he gets older we're going to be in big trouble! I keep forgetting how little Jack is until I see him next to Katie.
Temperament. Don't know why stupid spell check changed it. He's a bit young for the alcohol ;-)
Post a Comment