And tugging on those heartstrings, it feels a little lonely.
Katie started playgroup properly today. All by herself. I dropped her off and she was not phased in the slightest. I kissed her goodbye, told her I was going to the shops and I would come back for her later and to have a good time. She just ran off to play. I'm pleased she is not the type to get upset.
So, back home, gave Ben his breakfast and put him to bed. Had breakfast myself!!
It's now bucketing down with rain, the house is silent and I'm on my laptop. This is new.
Weird, I don't really think of what Jack's doing in school now that he's been going for so long, but I'm wondering what she's doing, who she's playing with, whether she's going to remember to ask to go to the toilet! She'll be fine, I'm fine, they're all growing up. I could get used to this.
I was going to do my run but thought why waste such precious free time ;-). I'll do it when they go to bed for the afternoon (she only goes until 12).
Edit - and now it is raining/snowing. Luckily, it is only a few streets away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
KELLY!!!! Hey girly! Thanks for dropping by my blog - and I'm bookmarking yours! Hope you've been well!!!
So good to see you, I've lost touch with everyone! Do you mind if I link you in my "Blogs I Read" section? (I'm not sure if you're concerned with privacy)
Crazy busy, as you might read, but I know you know what that is like!
Post a Comment