It snowed today for the first time that I can remember since last year - a whole year ago, not just a few days ;-). Katie was very impressed with it. It doesn't lie here unfortunately, but it looked very pretty. It was nice being inside and being all cosy watching out of the window. I love the snow/rain - if I don't have to go out! I have a couple of pictures, but can't get my card reader to work at the moment so will try to post them later. Very unimpressive though, not like Tib's recent pictures.
Here's a first... how did I get to have 3 children the ages they are and have never bathed them all by myself before? Well, it happened today. Usually Tony sorts them out in the bath at bedtime, splashes them, washes them and I dry them off and get them dressed. We always do it together. Jack desperately needed his hair cut today so I did that this morning (he was VERY annoyed at me, he HATES the experience) and thought what the heck, I'll just bath them as he was covered in hair. Now I know why I do it with help, lol. Jack and Katie went in first, she's alright, but he still needs a bath seat as he'll just slip under, so I bathed them, then got Katie ready in the bathroom while Jack was still secure in his seat. He didn't want to get out and was mad at me again! They then played in his room and Ben went in. He loved it, though has recently discovered splashing! Between them all I was soaking. I have pics of Jack's new hair - what he has left of it, I'm afraid he ended up with it all buzzed since he was so upset. Again, I'll have to sort my memory card reader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment