Had a good morning :)
As I mentioned the weather was awful. It was even heavier by the time I went to pick Katie up (rain/snow) so I switched coats and buggies. I was trying to make sure I had everything, phone (thankfully!), hat, wellies, gloves for Katie, umbrella for me, etc. Pushed Ben out the door, pulled it behind me - UH OH! Realised my keys were in my other coat. I was struggling with the umbrella, which picked the perfect moment to break in half on me! I had no money so desperately tried to ring Tony and my phone only had one bar left for the battery and I know it runs out quickly. Luckily he could leave work, so I headed off for Katie.
All the kids have to sit in a circle until the parents come and when I went in I saw her looking around, then she saw me "Mammy!!!" and ran to me for a hug. She kept saying "Aww, mammy!" and hugging me :). She had a great time. No accidents. I tried to take as long as I could to get her ready and we walked *slowly* home and I let her splash in every single puddle on the way. So much so that Tony got home before us.
She was well bundled up, Ben was in his little cocoon, but I was drenched! Stupid umbrella, although it was very difficult to push the buggy and hold it at the same time. Stupid me! I won't be making that mistake again - I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment