Sunday, 13 January 2008

Big day tomorrow

Katie has her first day at playgroup tomorrow. She will be attending 9-12 on Monday's and Friday's. For her first week, they like the parent to stay, but from then on, she'll be on her own. We've done toddler groups together, but she has never done anything without me yet - apart from when she's with family. She really is growing up. She's done very well with her potty training, so I'm happy to let her go in underwear and see how she gets on, I'm sure they are used to it with the age of kids they have. I think she'll be ok. I'd imagine she'll be a bit nervous when I first leave, but she'll soon forget about me. I'm looking forward to spending some time with Ben and maybe I'll even make that doctor's appointment for myself that I've been meaning to for the past 6 months!

No comments: