Wednesday, 30 January 2008

It is done

Update tomorrow, I need to go to bed. He is doing well so far though. Relieved.

Pre op.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Post op

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Julia said...

Oh, poor baby :( I hope all of this helps Jack.

I just love the picture of him in the bed reaching out to touch dad's finger. So sweet.

Sarah said...

Keep us posted, Kelly! Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

L, M, P, W and I said...

So glad that the surgery could go ahead without another delay. I know from experience that this isn't easy, so I'm sure thinking of you lots. Take care, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Whew, I"m glad it finally happened for him, and you !

Big hugs, Lisa